Sandbox -> Production
Switch to production mode when you are ready to go live with your integration.
Limitations of the sandbox
The sandbox has a low throttle rate and the people you can send documents to are limited to the 5 people defined on your settings page.
How to move to production mode
Just get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you are signed up to a pricing plan you are good to go.
What is the difference between sandbox and production
Nothing changes with your content.
Production mode means:
- the throttle changes to a soft upper limit (adjusts to you automatically), and
- you can send documents to any email you choose.
How much is it?
The tariff for the API is a standard monthly account fee + doc credit paid upfront.
Docs starts at £1+VAT/doc but the price reduces with volume purchases.
The benefits of this pricing system are:
- your doc credit has no expiry date
- so you can buy in bigger bulk and save, and
- you get unlimited per-user access to the web app (so you can still give your users access to features you haven't integrated yet 😎)
If you have a use-case that doesn't play nicely with this pricing contact us. We have a highly versatile billing system that fits most use-cases.
Avoid paying for ongoing dev! Keep a team for dev only, and make others for prod. Tell us which is your dev team and we'll exclude it from deducting doc credit.
Contact us on email@example.com to get switched over or if you have any questions.